Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright got an 07 LTR 450 and guess what FI issue ... huh surprising. Anyways i have gone through ever connector and verified all the voltage ohms continuity etc. i have a brand new fuel pressure regular installed the bike will crank and crank and crank but wont start without fuel in the intake. It will run with its own forced fuel. I take the injector out and fuel comes pumping out. With the inhector in and it out of the intake i get no fuel spray out of it. This is a new injector its an ebay one tho i put a 9v battery to it and it sprays. There is not FI light but it wont turn over TOS is good ball bearing is free. The only thing i can think of is maybe new ECM i have the manual but its not helping. I just dont know if i should buy an oem injector or a new ecm what do you guys think ? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a brand new injector changed the injector plug and now the new injector will get a small amount of fuel like minuscule amounts and the bike started up for a split second but would not stay on. I keep just throwing money at it with new parts and its not working any help would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just to clarify fuel is getting all the way to the injector housing and will pump out without the injector installed but once it is installed it does not allow fuel to flow into the intake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: even though nobody has answered lol, took the IAP sensor off and it idled with the fuel pump fuel in the intake going to buy a new one of those and see what happens. I tested it and it had zero voltage on the sensor manual says it should be .05-4.5 so hopefully that will fix it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update if anybody cares at this point... disconnected the tps sensor and it started up no problem so ordering a new one of those after testing the voltage and realizing it was bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts