Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up this morning. Already took off the headlight/taillight, baffle, and airbox lid. Also installed my cherrybomb.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sweet! Thought I was getting my today too, but that didnt happen. Came in late and they close at 2. I was pissed off all they had to do is put the handlebars on. Guess it will be monday! Luckily its raining here in Mississippi!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it's snowing here in PA so I cant really ride either. My fingers were numb after riding it for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Looks very nice, congratulations on the new ride

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Pittsburgh is like an hour from me when did your dealer get them in? Sweet quad man looks great and already got her frist pair of racing stickers.....lol Gonna take her out in the snow a little today?

·
Registered
205 Posts
my guess is that he is somewhere more close to the east coast but alot of the major ATV dealerships and Rausch Creek (Like ECATV.)

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
man thats nice.they are so close to me now.one dealer that i know has a yellow one and getting a white one monday.so im hoping that my dealer is getting them very soon.....like this week.lol.nice quad though im jealous

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got it at Cernics! Im located on the western side of PA about 40 minutes outside of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have nerfs,bumper,grab bar, tires and wheels all on the way. Should all be here within 2 weeks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
where did you order them . mostly of ACracing. ?????

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think I like the white the best :D

Rico

1 - 16 of 16 Posts