Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my very first ltr450 it’s a 2006 I bought it Friday test ride it in the street a little bit seemed fine we’ll I took it home and changed the oil and filter and stuff took it out to the dunes Sunday and after about 20 mins of riding it locked up in first gear and will not shift or move please help it starts right up and sounds fine I took the case and clutch basket off the relocation pin and all that look fine so is my tranny just done? This is my first experience with the bike I loved the power and feel but I was just kinda feeling it out still then this happened? What could it be help help help please

·
Registered
15 Posts
Prob gonna have to split case. You prob either bent a shift fit or something got jammed up. Either way gonna need to pull motor. Does it have a shift pin relocation kit? And if not then I’d put one on. Is the shifter loose feeling? If so then prob broke off that tab behind clutch. If you don’t have the relocation kit.good luck and you should try the sites for LTRS on Facebook lotta helpful guys on there and some smart asses too! But I think this site is dead now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts