Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

LTR450 A-ARMS

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  P@den8 
#1 ·
you guys think the stock LTR450 a-arms will be camber,caster adjustable ? its hard to tell in any of the pics. i hope they are, but i doubt if they will be .

#3 ·
i dont think they went that far with it IMO but it would be sweet if they did! :arrow:

#6 ·
i would agree they arnt or else you woulda heard about it. gust and jones probraly put it perfect for mx racing too.

who else has heard about the so called adjustable a-arms on the 450hp gas gas ya they are not i talked to a guy about it in california and he had to cut his a-arms because they come to wide(52" and 50" is the widest you can go if you wanna race ama rules) and they arnt adjustable. ya i was thinking about buying one a year ago and a yfz but im glad i didnt i was just geting impatient for the ltr450 i even got offered a 2006 yfz with 20% off parts a another dealer. i think they are having trouble sellin 06 yfzs and it isnt gona get better for them now that the ltr is getting releast.

P.S. i saw that they have an 06 banshee which hasnt changed at all and it is the last production year according to yamaha. I just cant beleive anyone would buy one of those for 6000$ but there must be somone out there :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.