Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blew 3rd gear- again therefore I am selling the bike.
I have a Lone Star Racing (Axcalibar Pro) axle that is two months old with 3 rides on it. I have the receipts and the warrantee should be transferable. Note the manufacture date stamp 3/11. $350

I also have:
Fox Podium X rear shock with GT Thunder link (one year old with receipts) $500
Lone Star Nerf Bars - black powder coat with heal guards. Two months old with receipts $300
PCIII with 49 hp map $225
TDC Exhaust $100
Velocity Intake (remove air box) with K and N air filter (2 months old with receipts) $70
Pro-Design Intake for stock air box ( I have a used velocity air filter) $30

You can call or txt 623-670-3745

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the MX link for the Fox rear shox. I had new bearings pressed in at the begining of the season. It also comes an extra 180-200 lb spring. The 160-180 spring is currently on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never have any luck posting picts on this forum. I can text it - my cell is posted.
It is a 5 step design head pipe that is wrapped with black high temp wrap. The can is Blue. Per the dyno, it gave me 1 hp and 3 ft-lbs torque over my yoshi.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Wow the tdc exhaust is that much of a gain over the yosh. Send pics to [email protected] or 250-808-8709 Mark

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK just so I report accurate numbers, I pulled the dyno sheets.
The Yoshi put out 49.16 hp/33.25 ft-lbs
The TDC put out 49.28/33.88 ft-lbs.

I knew it showed alittle more on the dyno but it feels like a ton on the track. I will email the actual sheets and pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts