Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
My thought would be with running even a small battery as soon as you turn the key on or what ever you turn your bike on the battery energize the pcm and prime the fuel system. Normally the first kick has to do all those things. Any reason the 06 and 07 are harder to start?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The 08 exhaust cam has a heavier decompression and starts at 40 psi less than 06-07. I am told that the same one is used in an RMZ but I am not sure. I have a small trail tech battery in my air box. I will post a pic of my battery set up tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My kicker will be coming out this weekend when I break the motor down to sell so I can get the next one made.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Here is a pic of the battery in my air box.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
My kicker will be coming out this weekend when I break the motor down to sell so I can get the next one made.
were are you at on this? You get a price together yet? How bout you sell me a parts list with the needed mods that need to be done to the parts?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
kicker done

Here is a pic of the complete kit. It will be for sale next week, we just need to finish up a template. This will be going out the door as pictured with a kick lever that is not in good shape so I will consider it free. If you have a tig welder and a file you can make it perfect. The issue it has is that the kick lever knuckle is worn out and the kicker turns to far back. I have the same problem with my yosh kicker and that is on its second knuckle already. When I am ready to ship it I will post a new thread in the for sale section. I am not sure if it is ok to put a price on this thread. I put a different knuckle in it and it worked just fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
21 - 37 of 37 Posts