Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have recently fallen off my ltr 450 and destroyed the front rims :damnit: and really need some help finding some aftermarket rims that are as close to the stock rims as possible with the offset and size due to my trailer only size just being wide enough for the bike please and thank you any reply would be amazing thank you so much

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
hey guys i have recently fallen off my ltr 450 and destroyed the front rims :damnit: and really need some help finding some aftermarket rims that are as close to the stock rims as possible with the offset and size due to my trailer only size just being wide enough for the bike please and thank you any reply would be amazing thank you so much
I've got some oem front wheels. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much were you looking for and what offset are they and where do you live

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you so much for that that is exactly what i needed to know just one more question sorry what rims with the 3+2 offset are good for trail ridding

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
how much were you looking for and what offset are they and where do you live
A stock wheel is like 10x5.5 or like a 10x6 if memory serves. They are like a 1.5x4 or a 1.5x4.5. They are narrower offset than a 10x5-2x3 wheel or a 10x5-4x1 wheel. Certain wheels are actually narrower offset than a 4x1 but the narrowest offset its always the best for handling.

I've got a few sets of stock wheels. I've got a few silver sets and I know I've got one black set.

100 + shipping and Paypal fees.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
He may be one of those people that just has to have new! I am definitely not one of those lol

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
He may be one of those people that just has to have new! I am definitely not one of those lol
Sad part is I may have a set of new or almost new take offs lol

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
x2 of the DWT's. Robust as a Russian Farmer woman

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
x2 of the DWT's. Robust as a Russian Farmer woman
Sad part Jay, is last year I destroyed 3 beadlock fronts and one beadlock rear lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts