Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
haha big tires and rims on that thing how much is it?

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
do you have any more pics???? sorry just from that one it looks like it has the normal suzuki graphics on it.... i could be wrong just a bad view i guess.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
my ole lady called me the minute she saw it."its just like yours.jake would love it!"he already has the raptor wich is the same thing.they are actually pretty fast and have a rear shock but he is ready for gas power come spring

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
walmart and it looks like it says 144 on the tag

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
I want one with Paddles <_<

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
Huh...yellow and slow...just like the full size yellow one... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
That's what my brother is getting my nephew!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! That kid goes crazy when he heres a quad, he instantly wants to ride!!

Aaron

·
Registered
644 Posts
going to dig this up from the deep deep archives... but for the love of GOD does anyone have a line on one of these or know where i could find one?? (used obviously)

·
Registered
728 Posts
going to dig this up from the deep deep archives... but for the love of GOD does anyone have a line on one of these or know where i could find one?? (used obviously)
yeah ill take one too :beerchug:

·
Registered
644 Posts
lol i've been looking all morning, and you can still get them, just not the Doug Gust replica.; you can find the Kid Motorz Quad Racer pretty easily on the internet.. most look to be red or pink but there are some yellow ones.

i'm thinking custom graphics to match dad's anyways............ :rock:

·
Registered
728 Posts
lol i've been looking all morning, and you can still get them, just not the Doug Gust replica.; you can find the Kid Motorz Quad Racer pretty easily on the internet.. most look to be red or pink but there are some yellow ones.

i'm thinking custom graphics to match dad's anyways............ :rock:
yeah i just got my son the matching one for mine too

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts