Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
are thoughs titanium or chromly? I heard they might run ti cus walsh was trying to make some. actually there are some ti walsh a-arms for sale on z400central right now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They are out through Walsh, but there is a 4-6 week wait. I ordered a set today. $1300 for the front a arms. Give Walsh a call.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
You're a nut Mike! If your LTR turns out anything like your old Z, some people are going to have to watch out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can sell the walsh parts to all of you a bit cheaper than buying them strait from walsh.
let me know if we can help

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks Jake. I have already ordered Blingstar Pro-Peg nerfs, Blingstar Heel Guards, Flexx Bars, Walsh A arms, and Fox Float Evols, and a Fox Podium X rear shock. The Fox Floats are going to take about a month to be made. I am thinking of canceling them and going with Axis Piggybacks with Titanium springs. Tomorrow I have to call Axis for pricing and info, and I have to call Yoshi to order my EMS kit, and my full Yoshi exhaust. I want to go witht he carbon exhaust if it is available.

·
Registered
83 Posts
post a pic of it when you get all of your stuff put on. I'd like to see the carbon yoshi.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'll be sure to gets pics of it. I just need my LT-R to come in now. lol

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Rumor is the walsh rear link is what might have broke on jones's bike at glen helen or it was the fox shock is what some of the guys on here said?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts