Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a few buddies are going riding in lost trails atv park dunmore pa this week lemme know if anyone is going

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love riding there. Some of those trails are rocky as hell tho.. but overall a cool place to go riding.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there any jumps or like kills? and can u go fast? lol
i couldnt go last week should be able to go soon

·
Registered
81 Posts
eh not really any jumps, theres a spot that has a mound that you can jump but not big tho. some spots you can go fast and fly and some spots are just rocky as hell. I know they are still working on the trails to get rid of some of the rocks tho. But dont get me wrong its a cool place to go riding. I def would recommend it, its just more trail riding then anything. Its a good day of riding, the place is huge, you will see the parking lot packed when you get there but you will hardly see anyone out on the trails since theres so much room to ride. Theres a couple fun natural hits that you can jump. Last time we rode out to the lake and went swimming for a bit to cool down and then got back out to riding.. and the tunnel is cool to go through. Try it out man.. its not expensive and its a fun ride. warhorse is huge shop and the guys at the parts counter and mechanics are cool as shit. great customer service.. usually theres a guy that has a mobile food stand that goes there on the weekends and sells burgers, cheese steaks, and fries and shit.. food is banging and not really over priced.

is there any jumps or like kills? and can u go fast? lol
i couldnt go last week should be able to go soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts