Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The #2 quad is getting old, submit the best still shot of your quad if you want it in the banner and we can have a vote on it.

Edit: Decided to go with the rotating banner suggested in this thread. Post your LTR's here and we'll put them on the banner.

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
It's old. We need an update

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JAKELTR450 @ Oct 1 2008, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i say leave it. jj was a great rider, and leaving his bike there would be great![/b]
I agree

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamilton @ Oct 1 2008, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Then get a pink!

Stands out alot more than the white one. (No war!)[/b]

I fixed that for ya. :first:

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i think if some one .some how could put with photoshop

wimmer, gust, and then jj's bike like a 3/4 shot front shot then 3/4 shot up at the top would be cool

the suzuki 3 ( before wienen )

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lemon. @ Oct 1 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think if some one .some how could put with photoshop

wimmer, gust, and then jj's bike like a 3/4 shot front shot then 3/4 shot up at the top would be cool

the suzuki 3 ( before wienen )[/b]
That would be sick!

·
Registered
788 Posts
what happened to JJ?

·
Registered
48,595 Posts
I have one with Junkie's, Bodygurad29, Onesavage, Shadey, Kracker, Junkie's kids, but you guys prolly won't like it.

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
+2

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
i think you should still keep JJ in there, maybe a different pic, but keep his bike in it

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hinkle @ Oct 1 2008, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have one with Junkie's, Bodygurad29, Onesavage, Shadey, Kracker, Junkie's kids, but you guys prolly won't like it.[/b]
And there ya go... :first:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts