Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need somebody to reorganize the Important Info and Problem Solved forums, and also move threads into those forums when needed.

PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
pm sent taylor

·
Registered
539 Posts
i i can do it i do it on my web site and im on every day lol and how do i sigh up for a premium member

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (racerphan787 @ Nov 30 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i i can do it i do it on my web site and im on every day lol and how do i sigh up for a premium member[/b]

Click on "my controls" at the top of the page, from there you'll see "purchase paid subscriptions" under options on the left hand side. ;)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (racerphan787 @ Nov 30 2008, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i i can do it i do it on my web site and im on every day lol and how do i sigh up for a premium member[/b]
first you have to learn proper grammar and spelling lol and our sites a little different

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
i was an admin on a site once, ill do it since i know how much you like me taylor

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LTR450HQ @ Nov 30 2008, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Need somebody to reorganize the Important Info and Problem Solved forums, and also move threads into those forums when needed.

PM if interested.[/b]
:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts