Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
No you don't need a programmer for a slip on. if you have your airbox lid removed and an uncorked exhaust you do need a CRBM to access the race map that is stored in the ECU. your issue is something different. and it doesn't make much sense. Please try to explain the trouble a little more clearly. It starts either hot or sold but only runs for a minute?

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
Greetings .... I hope someone can help me ... my fault
... ltr has worked well up to a point where it starts to stay out of gas and not accelerate and starts pulling against
explosions ... if I turn it off and go back and I light it does not ... I changed the fuel pump and nothing ....
someone experienced something similar ? I can advise that it be?

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
07 ltr Lexx fueler died so I reverted to stock fueler. Runs surprisingly well but when I shut it off at the bottom of a dune hillclimb then start up again and go through the woops it shuts off as soon as I accelerate up the hill. Starts right up again and seems fine until the next sharp climb. tested the Tip Over Sensor per shop manual it appears ok.
HOW DO YOU GET A TROUBLE CODE?
Ground the white wire with the red tracer in the CRBM connector. Read the flashes on the FI light.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts