Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't think we met ?i was there friday and my friend did buy some paddles, but i don't know what kind though.i think i was the only one there with a LTR? Don at the shop said that my LTR was the first one he had seen at waynoka. :D anyway,my LTR ran awesome and is the best handling quad i have ever owned i just need to re-gear it and fine tune the front shocks.i'm very happy with it. theLTR450 will for-sure get ''ATV of THE YEAR''. :arrow:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
wow nutty, I met a guy in the sand shop up the road in waynoka. He had a white LTR and said he was from Kansas City.

Ha ha ha ha that would explain the wierd look on his face when I said I'm Rich and I go by Wht180 on the boards ha ha ha They came in Friday night and left Saturday.

There were 3 that I noticed. Mine, his, and a yellow one parked by the restrooms near the showers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats cool there were more LTR'S there on saturday. how was the weather on sat. it was pretty nice
on friday .i might be going back down this weekend its supposed to be in the
high 70's. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
i was out the last friday and it was a blast.friday night was better than saturday morning though :cry:. but it was pretty fun.i only saw 2 or 3 ltrs other than the one that my buddy has. i only saw a yellow one and another white one,but i cant remember if i saw another one or not.anybody remember seeing a red tahoe out there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts