Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't think we met ?i was there friday and my friend did buy some paddles, but i don't know what kind though.i think i was the only one there with a LTR? Don at the shop said that my LTR was the first one he had seen at waynoka. :D anyway,my LTR ran awesome and is the best handling quad i have ever owned i just need to re-gear it and fine tune the front shocks.i'm very happy with it. theLTR450 will for-sure get ''ATV of THE YEAR''. :arrow:

· Registered
1,028 Posts
wow nutty, I met a guy in the sand shop up the road in waynoka. He had a white LTR and said he was from Kansas City.

Ha ha ha ha that would explain the wierd look on his face when I said I'm Rich and I go by Wht180 on the boards ha ha ha They came in Friday night and left Saturday.

There were 3 that I noticed. Mine, his, and a yellow one parked by the restrooms near the showers.

· Registered
13 Posts
i was out the last friday and it was a blast.friday night was better than saturday morning though :cry:. but it was pretty fun.i only saw 2 or 3 ltrs other than the one that my buddy has. i only saw a yellow one and another white one,but i cant remember if i saw another one or not.anybody remember seeing a red tahoe out there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.