Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Little Sahara, UTAH

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SandJunkie 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been out to "my" sand box? I will be headed down there next weekend for some fun in the sand!!! :D

#3 ·
I go down there at least 15 times a year!!! GRRR... wait a minute, its "my" sandbox :x :? :D

#4 ·
Alright I will share if I have too. We should hook up some time and do some day trips this winter. Also there is a big trip planned for next April or May when some of my friends from back east will be coming out for a few days. Have to try and get some more people there...especially the ones who will have a LTR with them!!! :wink:

#5 ·
Alright I will share if I have too. We should hook up some time and do some day trips this winter. Also there is a big trip planned for next April or May when some of my friends from back east will be coming out for a few days. Have to try and get some more people there...especially the ones who will have a LTR with them!!! :wink:
Sounds good to me, I am always down for a day trip. The 250R in your signature looks familiar to me, did you go to LS last Saturday? Do you have a black 450R? It sounds like some LTR's are starting to trickle out to dealers already so I imagine we will start to see if they are everything they appear to be. If they are as good as they look on paper I may not be able to resist the urge to make a purchase.

#6 ·
No I didn't make it last Sat. There are couple of 250R's out there that look close to mine...Mine has a purple frame and velvet nose hood and seat. But when I get the rebuild done it might look a little different. Thinking of going with Plum Crazy on the frame and then Silver plastic, and a newer style swinger. I am also thinking of doing a long travel suspension on it this time around.

#8 ·
I'm gonna be making a run to Colorado to help some family move in June I think...I'm down for a early morning ride...never been but it's as good a excuse as any to go riding....hell...the sun rising is a good enough excuse for me :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.