Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? My family and some friends will be there. I would like to race some similar modded LTRs to compare. Should be a blast!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, I was watching your YouTube video yesterday. lol. We have a large group of people going but it will be the whole week of the 11th for the banshee and raptor hq meet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I was watching your YouTube video yesterday. lol. We have a large group of people going but it will be the whole week of the 11th for the banshee and raptor hq meet.
No doubt there will be some serious drag bikes out there that weekend. Who usually wins?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure, Ive never been there with that many people. Its usually not very busy every time ive been
Yeah pretty tough to beat a heavily modded banshee but I have seen some turbo raptors that are pretty sick! That would be fun to go watch.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think so too. I think tyler from hansheehq is going to have his 24mm DM bike there. He posted the dyno graph a couple weeks ago. 178HP!! Im gonna take my drone and try to get some aerial pictures and video.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think so too. I think tyler from hansheehq is going to have his 24mm DM bike there. He posted the dyno graph a couple weeks ago. 178HP!! Im gonna take my drone and try to get some aerial pictures and video.
That would be awesome! Try to get some ground/close up footage too if you have a GoPro or something. Post the vids on this thread when you get back.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did williams port your head also? if so is it the stage 3?
Not sure what stage it was done back in 2012. +1 intake +2 exhaust whatever stage that is.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tyler and his brother both will have 24mil dm bikes there that weekend they will probably be the fastest bikes there but there will be several that are real close to them. There a raptor that on nitrous that will probably be there as well but normaly no 4 strokes that realy keep up with the banshee crowd. But the fall banshee raptor ride has the biggest turn out with bikes from the east and west coast. Tyler always post alot of video footage from the trips

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tyler and his brother both will have 24mil dm bikes there that weekend they will probably be the fastest bikes there but there will be several that are real close to them. There a raptor that on nitrous that will probably be there as well but normaly no 4 strokes that realy keep up with the banshee crowd. But the fall banshee raptor ride has the biggest turn out with bikes from the east and west coast. Tyler always post alot of video footage from the trips
Do you have a link?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This weekend! Anyone?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm here and it's not raining. A surprising large amount of people still showed up despite the weather. Forecast says no rain til tomorrow.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well rained most of today but we got a morning ride in. We are about to head out for an evening/night ride and forecast looks good for tomorrow morning.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts