Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys bash me if you will but I was bored at work and thought of this.... a Jeremiah Jones Edition Suzuki LTR450 and then I was like wow, how crazy am I?

It would come with:
A certificate signed by Jeremiah Jones himself.
Team Suzuki Graphics like the ones they had this season.
MX Front Bumper
Steering dampener
Rear grabbar #plate bracket with plate
Factory tether switch
Nerfs+Heelguards
Full Yosh Exhaust+ CB
Protapers or Renthals
Better Tuned shocks or even aftermarket maybe?

Other possibilities:
MX front bumper
Beadlocks
Quadtech beak
Gripper seatcover
Belly skid
Braided brakelines
Hinson clutch cover

Ok guys what do ya think....Opinions please

later
Aaron

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
Sounds like a plan...where do we sigh up? :D

· Registered
2,648 Posts
I want one.

· Registered
6,700 Posts
Sounds like a plan...where do we sigh up? :D
[/b]
ahh.....here comes the derail............"sigh up"............is that kinda like a hiccup except you're breathing out? Or pehaps, definition of the action when a cyclops does a push up; a sigh up? Possibly out of the "red neck" dictionary...sigh up = Was I up?. It comes right before scentuous. Since you was (sin-chew-was) up get me a beer. Sigh up (was I up)?

· Registered
292 Posts
how about instead of a gripper seat cover a jeremiah jonws edition seat cover i saw one one ebay and i was like i got to have that

· Registered
6,358 Posts
ahh.....here comes the derail............"sigh up"............is that kinda like a hiccup except you're breathing out? Or pehaps, definition of the action when a cyclops does a push up; a sigh up? Possibly out of the "red neck" dictionary...sigh up = Was I up?. It comes right before scentuous. Since you was (sin-chew-was) up get me a beer. Sigh up (was I up)?
[/b]

Future lemon award nominee....

those big words are only defeated by your killer understanding of the ******* vocabulary...

freakin hilarious stuff right here though....

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Ok guys bash me if you will but I was bored at work and thought of this.... a Jeremiah Jones Edition Suzuki LTR450 and then I was like wow, how crazy am I?

It would come with:
A certificate signed by Jeremiah Jones himself.
Team Suzuki Graphics like the ones they had this season.
MX Front Bumper
Steering dampener
Rear grabbar #plate bracket with plate
Factory tether switch
Nerfs+Heelguards
Full Yosh Exhaust+ CB
Protapers or Renthals
Better Tuned shocks or even aftermarket maybe?

Other possibilities:
MX front bumper
Beadlocks
Quadtech beak
Gripper seatcover
Belly skid
Braided brakelines
Hinson clutch cover

Ok guys what do ya think....Opinions please

later
Aaron
[/b]
That's an awesome idea! Heck I'd like to see a LT with blue plastic and some Jeremiah stuff on it.

doesn't even have to go as far as the things you listed... kind of like the Troy Lee edition Predator idea.

Have it sticker for $500-$1000 more than stock and some of the proceeds go to JJ or to a paraplegic fund...

Good thinking!

· Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So you guys don't think I'm insane? A few of you guys have some ideas yourself, thats cool too.

Picow18-I thought of that too but I was trying to go along the lines of having the extra money go towards a fund like 764 mentioned....

Anymore thoughts?

later
Aaron

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Now that paraplegic fund would be a good idea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.