Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have been waiting on my powder coated forever now i'm finally about to get it done next week and i was wanting to see some ideas of other peoples quads that have been powder coated plus i haven't seen a thread of just powder coated frames, a-arms, grab bars, and axles. So if you have a P.C. ride put it up lets see 'em!:rock:

·
Registered
277 Posts
white frame and rear sub frame checking in.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts

·
frescasipper
801 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These all look awesome guys! Thanks! KREBS NICE THOUGH i wanted to do green and black but changed my mind to red and black. im doing candy red a arms and other accesories and i have a black frame and subframe not wure what all im going to do candy red though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where did you guys get your frame guard stickers? i was wanting to get some red ones maybe some red ones with graphics

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
On average what are you guys paying to powder coat your frames?

I have my engine out and thinking about doing mine but got quoted $260.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On average what are you guys paying to powder coat your frames?

I have my engine out and thinking about doing mine but got quoted $260.
that sounds like a good deal are you just doing fram or what? im getting everything but my fram- a arms, bumper, grab bar, nerf bars, hubs, axle, swingarm for about $200

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Yeah that's just the frame alone. I think ill call another place local and see what the can do for pricing.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
paid 220€ for everything but a lot of guys told me not to powdercoat the axle. The Axle could be more fragile because of the high temperature.

I did not take the risk and painted mine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
644 Posts
paid 220€ for everything but a lot of guys told me not to powdercoat the axle. The Axle could be more fragile because of the high temperature.

that and its basically a wear/throwaway part if you actually ride it. i wrapped mine in electrical tape.

yellow on yellow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

that and its basically a wear/throwaway part if you actually ride it. i wrapped mine in electrical tape.

yellow on yellow.

dude that looks awesome! i just got mine done except for my plastics and graphics.. im still waiting on them.
http://www.ltr450hq.com/forums/gene...-build-thread-let-me-know-what-you-think.html

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
You have to love the black and yellow schemes.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts