Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here regularly in at least a month...and I need to know what's going on with this site. Everyone talks about how much they love this site, but everyone has to have a complaint or two. I want to hear every complaint you guys have, and better yet, suggestions for improvement? What have been the problems since I've been gone? Do we need more moderators? Suggestions on who? Anything not getting updated as it should? I want this place to be nothing short of spectacular, what will it take to make it that way? Anyone need to be commended on moderator performance or anything of the sort? Need every opinion of this place whether positive or negative. What do YOU want to see done differently or continued?

·
8,225 Posts
I think we need to grant Clone IP blocking privledges and I think it would be nice if we updated the moderators to ones that are on here more often. I think Clone is on here almost everyday and OKC is on here a couple times a week but that's it.

Another thing is there are a lot of people interested in QOTM and POTM but nobody can/will set it up and post it on the homepage. Plus the homepage was never actually even finished...

·
Registered
458 Posts
I agree with everything Tyler said. Maybe throw in a raffle or two every now and again or a group buy. Possible find some more sponsors, don't get me wrong, the ones we have are great, however does it hurt to have more?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I agree with everything Tyler said. Maybe throw in a raffle or two every now and again or a group buy. Possible find some more sponsors, don't get me wrong, the ones we have are great, however does it hurt to have more?[/b]

I VOTE HINK FOR MOD!!!!!....Yup , I'm Drunk............

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
A HUGE thanks to Clone. :first: He's been taking out the trash. ;)

·
1,469 Posts
He's been taking out the trash. ;)[/b]
I've been taking out the paper too... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
Another thing is there are a lot of people interested in QOTM and POTM but nobody can/will set it up and post it on the homepage. Plus the homepage was never actually even finished...[/b]
Agreed!!

I agree with everything Tyler said. Maybe throw in a raffle or two every now and again or a group buy. Possible find some more sponsors, don't get me wrong, the ones we have are great, however does it hurt to have more?[/b]
A raffle or two would be awesome...Agreed with some more sponsors(don't hurt to have more) like said above..

·
8,225 Posts
One other thing that comes to mind and it might just be personal prefference but I don't like all the REALLY big images in the signatures. If there is a way to automatically downsize the pics, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
One other thing that comes to mind and it might just be personal prefference but I don't like all the REALLY big images in the signatures. If there is a way to automatically downsize the pics, that would be awesome.[/b]
This I have to agree on and second the motion, also the way peoples sigs are set up, I hate a setup like this

tires
wheels
axle
frame
headlights
plastics
coming soon
on order
i want this
i want that
why do i only have one thing per line
cause I am inconsiderate to others
cause I like people to not be able to see my name
or to see the starting of the next post
should i go on
i think i should
i hate this style
i think it should be in TOS
or whatever that agreement thing is
automatically delete their sig
or send them a pm
or something
do you get my point
or should i continue
i want new plastics
oh did you hear that one song
oh that one yeah
it is the chit
blah
blah
blah.

Please if you could fix that stuff, I would be greatful..

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
LIVE CHAT!
more mods ( junkie and fuel, and hinkle would be good people )
raffles were pretty effing sweet.
block big sexy/hassar/hasst or w/e all his other names are hes been harrasing everyone and been stalking/threatening dive.... and not that i'm afraid for dive, but for him that hes going to have 40 or so people beat his ass at glamis if he introduces him self.
and maybe, a top 20 post sluts sub category....

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
Maybe when someone buys the Premium Membership you get a t-shirt or something like that??

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
That would be cool. I wouldn't mind putting out a little extra for that.[/b]
Me neither.. What up the price to like $20 or $25??

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would like to see the store or shop open, so we could buy the merchandice! I would love to represent and advertize the site ! :tups: :tups:

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
I would like to see the store or shop open, so we could buy the merchandice! I would love to represent and advertize the site ! :tups: :tups:[/b]
+1 :first:

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
I just turn off sigs on all the sites I go to, there are always people with insanely long ones and who cares what mods they have?

My suggesion for the site? make hinkle a mod, that would bring some good humor.[/b]
+1 on Hinkle.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
As much as I like seeing girls in thongs and such, I wouldn't mind if the Avatars and Signatures were censored. I very much enjoy the Babes on Quads section, but I can control when I look at that. I had to turn off Avatars and such since they were getting a little untastefull for work. I am like Diva and have a desk job so I am on here a lot during the daytime.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts