Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Itp T9 Gncc Setup

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  onesavage 
#1 ·
Ordered black t9 wheels with the gncc setup. Holeshot tires in 20x10x9 fronts and 22x7x10 fronts. Suppose to work really well. Where me and my friends ride you just need more clearance. This setup should add a solid inch or so more. Ill keep everyone posted on how this setup handles. They told me it does really well.

ADDED PICS!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Ordered black t9 wheels with the gncc setup. Holeshot tires in 20x10x9 fronts and 22x6x10 fronts. Suppose to work really well. Where me and my friends ride you just need more clearance. This setup should add a solid inch or so more. Ill keep everyone posted on how this setup handles. They told me it does really well.
[/b]
Interesting, can't wait to hear how much the extra inch helps.

#4 ·
I'll probably be ordering a set of the 20" rears as well, have some 22's maxxis' laying around but they are just too damn big

#5 ·
WOW, that's the exact same setup I ordered on Monday from Rocky Mountain. Black ITP T-9's with GNCC Holeshots. But my fronts are 22X7X10. Can't wait till they get here

#6 ·
WOW, that's the exact same setup I ordered on Monday from Rocky Mountain. Black ITP T-9's with GNCC Holeshots. But my fronts are 22X7X10. Can't wait till they get here
[/b]
Thats what I ordered also. Should be nice.

#7 ·
Let us know how well thy work out. :lol: I have the XCR's and they work ok but they wore out very quick.

#8 ·
Let us know how well thy work out. :lol: I have the XCR's and they work ok but they wore out very quick. [/b]
I understand your not going to get better grip and thats probably why you have them BUT razr's do last longer...

#10 ·
How much did they cost you?

#12 ·
$420 shipped.
[/b]

Where in the world did you get rims and tires for $420 shipped??? Is that front and back???

#13 ·
Where in the world did you get rims and tires for $420 shipped??? Is that front and back???
[/b]
Yes front and back. Seemed like a good deal so I swooped them up. I bought them off an ebay store.

#17 ·
Went for my first couple of rides and was very happy with the performance. Though this was my first time riding with my new intake setup and the bike pulls alot harder. Climbs to redline much faster so it almost feels like tire spin. Ran the tires in the sand, hardpack and on rocky conditions. The extra clearance was very much appreciated and tires gripped good in all terrains. I was especially happy with the way they gripped in the sand. Did very well in the wash out and on the sandy hillclimbs. All in all Im very happy with the tire and wheel combo. Though I still think the stock tires gripped better on hardpack. Its hard to say, like I said the intake added a gobb of bottom end and it shows with tire spin.

#18 ·
Went for my first couple of rides and was very happy with the performance. Though this was my first time riding with my new intake setup and the bike pulls alot harder. Climbs to redline much faster so it almost feels like tire spin. Ran the tires in the sand, hardpack and on rocky conditions. The extra clearance was very much appreciated and tires gripped good in all terrains. I was especially happy with the way they gripped in the sand. Did very well in the wash out and on the sandy hillclimbs. All in all Im very happy with the tire and wheel combo. Though I still think the stock tires gripped better on hardpack. Its hard to say, like I said the intake added a gobb of bottom end and it shows with tire spin.
[/b]
Good to hear, I would eventually like to go a similiar tire/wheel combo. The black rims look sweet, but how do you think they would look with yellow?

#19 ·
Good to hear, I would eventually like to go a similiar tire/wheel combo. The black rims look sweet, but how do you think they would look with yellow?
[/b]

Even better. Look at the graphics thread. There is a yellow bike with my wheels and tires and Fuel Graphics. Looks EVIL. ;)

#21 ·
anyone have any pics of the 20'' gncc rear taken next to the stock 18'' rear? please post.

i have 18x11x8 shredder's on the trx and happened to put them next to the stock tires front and rear and they are almost the same height and way larger than the stock 18'' rears. pics to come. the express upload with this kodak takes longer than the drive from here to Glamis :huh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.