Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
here ya go guys ,and heres the story of the tank... all the parts on the bike came from FUEL , i live out in Dubai , in the UAE and i sent a pm to fuel one night saying how i was desperately trying to reach ims and needed the tank urgently and if he could call IMS and ask them if they were even selling them to the public, cause i couldnt get through... the next day i was very pleasantly surprised when Fuel pmed me and told me that when he called IMs they told him that they only had one tank left in stock , and fuel went ahead and bought it right there and then for me knowing that i needed it urgently , without me even even sending the money to him in advance... all i can say is that is probably the best service i have ever had from any company in any field...you dont normally see guys going out of their way for someone they dont know who lives on the other side of the world... i really appreciate it steve... so yeah guys if ya want good service and parts fast look no further than Fuel
anyways ill get some good pics of the bike clean and in the dunes up on the site showing off all the good bits..

· Registered
2,648 Posts
That LTR looks good!!! I like them graphics too.

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Hard to believe that only holds 1 more gallon than the stocker.

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
HA Savage...thats EXACTLY what I was looking at...turbo no less...I need to get mine up and running now...old school turbo style... :lol:

· Registered
54 Posts
yeah the porsche is great , its my old mans car , its an 04 model cabrio, he loves it, i love going sideways in it , man going around those round abouts andthen the turbo kicks in and you whip it sideways ,with 450hp burning the tires up, its better that sexx... love it... cant wait till he gets the 07 model... thats gonna be nuts...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.