Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys...i have recently just bought this ltr and boy i am really happy with it...i got if from a member over at ltr450central.com...i was amazed on how much better this site is from ltr450central.com...here are some pics of my ltr tell me what u guys think..i need to change the 17 to my number 66

sorry for the big pics i couldnt resize them

· Registered
1,674 Posts
nice bike, and welcome to the hq.

· Registered
292 Posts
welcome

· Registered
494 Posts
welcome and the kid you bought that off of was a member here as well i believe...anyway hope u love the quad and the site!

· Registered
642 Posts
VERY nice quad. It seems like he put that thing up for sale VERY soon after he finished modding it. I am pretty sure that he decided to buy one of the faster White versions. :p

Welcome to the site... This place is like NO other on the net. We have strived to make this a GREAT hangout. Be aware that you are amongst some of the friendliest, intelligent, most dedicated Quad owners in the world.
BUT at the same time -- some of the biggest goofballs on the internet.

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
another chedder wagon... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome and you just got your first dig... :p

· Premium Member
542 Posts
Nice looking bike! I think that is the second guy I have told that to with that machine??! There is your second dig! Well your gain his loss I guess congrats! Welcome to HQ

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow thanks for the warm welcome everybody...and ive always been on the dark side because i have a yellow z400 too...i am actually the 3rd owner of the quad the first owner sold it then the scond owner sold it lol...hopefully i wolnt sell it anytime soon

· Registered
2,648 Posts
How do u like it? Welcome to the site.

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Arghh, that be a Curse-ed quad!
[/b]
lmao how is it cursed? and are u racing at panther tomorrow?....lol i havent rode it yet im waiting on the loan stuff to finalize...the 2nd owner let me ride it before he sold it and its amazing

· Registered
2,630 Posts
lmao how is it cursed? and are u racing at panther tomorrow?[/b]
Think he was joking because it got sold by two owners so quick :p

Welcome to HQ :)

· Registered
5,288 Posts
I thought you could only rent yellow ones. Yet another dig. Welcome, great bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.