Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Im Gana Get A Ltr450!!!!

795 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  YFZ450 Blaster Racer 
#1 ·
Its bad azz im going to get a ltr450 but next year because my parents said i have to keep my grades up! And believe me i will it was yesterday that i convinced my dad to buy me one but he said 1 condition and i agreed so i am really exited well....what do you all think? :lol:

#2 ·
very cool.. yep just keep your grades up and do that for yourself and your future too, not just for the quad. and with the $3000 you already have and the $3500 you will make when you work next you could either trick out the quad you get or get another one.. i am sure though that the $40 cherry bomb, lid off, and peashooter out is the only mods you will need..

#4 ·
thanx i will. :lol: .......... well how will it do against the copetition stock and how will it do with the cherry bomb and the baffle out and no air box lid? :)
[/b]
No reason to run it without the lid pulled, baffle in, and no CRBM. 40$ for the biggest HP increase you will get is a bargain :)

#6 ·
The stock ltr will do well against the competition, my son won his first mx race with only a cherry bomb and the pea shooter removed. Try using spell ck or you will get razzed hard by these guys. just some friendly advice.

#9 ·
Well top end wise me and my buddy stay even flat out. He has a stock YFZ with baffle removed and even with the smaller rear tires and my fat ass on it we had our quads top out and neither quads won. Now i don't even have a Cherry Bomb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.