Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 ltr450 and I noticed the other day when I was looking it over my coolant is super low. So I ordered in some engine ice from my local dealer (half gallon). Will this be enough for my entire system because it says on the bottle that I should fully flush any existing coolant out and not to mix it. I do not have an owners manual with it so I figured somebody on here could help me out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I recently performed the same procedure on my ltr. I made sure to flush the rad and head of any residual coolant then filled my rad and over flow bottle and burped the system. I had some engine ice left over not sure on the quantity but one bottle will definitely do.

·
Super Moderator
1,305 Posts
what he said youll be ok

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently performed the same procedure on my ltr. I made sure to flush the rad and head of any residual coolant then filled my rad and over flow bottle and burped the system. I had some engine ice left over not sure on the quantity but one bottle will definitely do.
[/QUOTE
i got a 06 Suzuki 450 as well and I’m about to change the coolant on it I went to my local store and got engine ice but is there a specific amount that you need to add on your radiator?? I don’t want to add to much & then later have problems any advice on tht would definitely help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts