Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
Pull the seat and you will see the top of the air box...remove it and there will be a filter underneath...

Is this a serious question? Because if it is? You may want to take your LTR to a qualified mechanic...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but mine has a screen for the top of the air box lid isnt that good enough? because i removed the baffler from exaust and added my cherry bomb

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yes ^^^^

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
Baby steps bro...baby steps...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Before you do anything else LSoDM, that inclues even looking at your new LTR, you need to search this sight and download the "FREE" LTR service manual, if you can't find it I will send you a PDF copy of mine. Just glance though it will show you the basic "need to know before I kill my bike or myself information".

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello of Spain

[Quote = icuucme37; 462027] Antes de hacer cualquier otra cosa LSoDM, que inclues siquiera mirar el LTR nueva, es necesario buscar en esta vista y descargar el "GRATIS" Manual de LTR, si usted no puede encontrar lo que le enviaremos una copia en PDF de la mía. Sólo vista a pesar de que le mostrará la base "necesita saber antes de matar a mi moto o yo mismo la información". [/ Quote]

Excuseme, please. podría enviarme por PDF Manual del LTR.
No lo tengo y me gustaría que por favor si eres tan amable de enviarmelo.
Grascias.
Un fuerte abrazo desde Illescas-Toledo (España):beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts