Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
642 Posts
I was looking around for an HMF pipe and the cheapest one I found was at www.worldwideperformance1.com. It was only 399.99 for the brushed, and you could order it with the Dobeck TFI controller. Has anyone ever done business with them? I really don't want to get ripped off when I try to buy my pipe.
[/b]

Yes I ordered my White Bros. from them for my EX awhile back --- said it was in stock --- BUT they drop shipped it from Cali. -- from WB --- I am in NC - they are in FL -- doesn't make since to ship from Cali. if its "in stock" -- so it took a couple of days longer -- But the price was good -- SO if they are just drop shipping from the plant --- HMF --- they are backed up.

Same thing with ATV galaxy -- they are out west --- but look at the bottom of their auction on EBAY --- give atleast 7 days before shipped AND item will come from OHIO ---- HMF HQ ---

ASK questions before you buy --- All you want to know.

· Registered
146 Posts
DeRisi Racing has the HMF LT-R pipe, if not yet... very soon. He says he has the lowest price anywhere.
Might want to check it out.... www.derisiracing.com - Call Santo, he'll hook it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.