Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got this 2007 LTR450 a few days ago. When I test rode it, everything felt good, and everything looked good. The previous owner took off the stock start switch and lights, and put on a different start button. he gave me all of the parts to get the original lights and start button set back up, but I am completely lost.

Also, I noticed that after I run it for a while, and then shut it off, it makes a clicking noise somewhere around the engine, even when the key is in the off position. Is this something to worry about?

Along with all of that, what kind of coolant and oil, and how much does it take? and does anyone know where I can get an owners manual for it?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm just starting to feel like this was a complete waste of time and money. :banghead:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and on top of all that, how soon should the cooking fan kick on? because i run it for a little while, and it seems really hot, but the fan still never kicks in.

thanks.

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much CQR! I'll check out the manual and see if I can get it figured out. I haven't been riding on it for long periods of time yet, but I'm planning on it tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes, and I'll put any update on here. Thanks again. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts