Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now I have seen alotof things about this and I just wanna double check and get more opinions because I know slim to none about the ltr 450. The Wheeler starts and idles great and drives great but when I really get on it (while driving) it bogs down and backfires(sometimes dies)didn't really do it before I put gas and injector cleaner in so would this be my fuel filter????!!!!if i drive around with about 1\4 throttle or accelerate slowly it seems fine.....please help and excuse me if its a dumb question

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
Make sure you secure the loose wire issue. A poor connection can cause lots of weird issues. If the problem is still there start be testing your fuel pressure. It could be a plugged injector, filter, bad FPR, weak pump, dirty pump screen.

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm having the same problem. I've already crossed a few off this list. I changed my fuel filter, plug, and a new air filter . I am gonna check the fuel pressure with a gauge and FPR next. Hopefully that'll do the trick. This is a great checklist. thx for the info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts