Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new here! and Need to know some stuff about ltr 450s.. i love the quads and think they are the best 450 quad out there looks to ride lol and besideseveryone and there brother has a yfz 450. i want the bike not everyone has! :fing02: Although im not the proud owner of one of these yet :sad6: Im wanting to build one from the frame up.. being as im 15 years old and funds are limited to my income lol i want to build one becuase i dont have the money to go out and buy one .. Guys and gals tell me what ya think about building one from the groung up and thankyou!:rock:

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
Welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome to the site...you'll spend way more building one piece by piece than
buying a complete.I got lucky when I found mine.($1500).Just the complete engine would cost you that.there's deals out there ,just start saving for one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow if i could find one for that i would most certainly buy it. Please let me know if you find a good deal on one near tennesee geargia or alabama thanks i appreciate it :arco:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Its way more expensive to build one from the ground up. There are great deals for quality machines out there you just gotta be patient. Just do it right the first time unlike me when I got impatient and bought the worst quad I have ever owned...a yfz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there just isnt much for sale arounnd here just junk and when i find a ltr they want like 3500 or more so thats why i was wanting to just build one... i make money slower like perhaps 100 dollars a week on a wierd week where i get alot of work. mostly just make 70 a week so for me it would be easier to build one from nothing.. just a thought i have around 1400 if i sell my dirtbike wich im trying to do.. thanks for any imputs :ponder:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts