Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come back.. :cheers: We're just messin.

· Registered
174 Posts
Yeah I'm having a hard time comeing up with anything to talk about at work.

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
Words defy me :blink:

· Registered
216 Posts
it hasnt been that long since he was last on...it says the 31st but i guess he doesnt want to post anymore? But happy B-day

· Registered
642 Posts
Yes.... Happy-B-day Wally ..... hopefully you are doing fine.

· Registered
134 Posts
come back wally!! we're all sorry

:banana: HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
446 Posts
im rite here guys....I just havnt been on the computer much lately with work and stuff. My brother might be selling his kfx, so he doesnt ride it anymore, which means I dont ride anymore either(way to boring goin riding by myself) so if he sells it, Im not sure if Im going to sell mine or not. Thanks a lot for missing me guys,haha, but dont worry, I know everyone is just joking, and I make a good laugh for you guys.

· Registered
446 Posts
no I did not cut the fenders...but my brother and I have decided to sell the quads. Hes buying a truck(he gets his G2 in a couple weeks) and Im buying a street bike(Im getting my motorcycle liscence this week) Thanks a lot for everything guys, Im glad I could put a smile on your faces with my stupidity, but I wont be around here too much anymore.

· Registered
6,358 Posts
happy b day wally... you are not stupid... even a genius asks questions how else would we learn without askin and trial and error. you were never afraid to try and that takes alot. if you never try you will never fail. you have a good temper and are very tolerant. good luck with your future adventures....

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
I'll miss him...
[attachmentid=787]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.