Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stars must not be lining up correctly for me. First off, I had to convice my wife that going out to the middle of the desert by myself to meet a bunch of strangers was a good idea. I accomplished that...barely. Second, the H3 is in the shop, will not be out in time. No problem, I will just use my inlaws Expedition...Wrong. They don't want me to take it...The tires are bad..HMMMM. Now keep in mind I always have a fool proof plan C. You guys may get a kick out of it when I roll up. Let's just say my best friend works for Penske. :lol: I have done it before! On a happier, less stessful note. My bike is ready to roll.

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks. But, I Just lined up my yellow toy hauler. :lol:

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't knock it till you try it!![attachmentid=1228]
[attachmentid=1229]
[attachmentid=1230]

· Registered
514 Posts
That will be hilarious if you get it stuck. :lol:

· Registered
6,358 Posts
That will be hilarious if you get it stuck. :lol:
[/b]
my thoughts exactly then i scroll down and see you said it for me. now for my ? do they have a D5 or D8 or something big to pull out something of that size if you are unfortunate to get stuck?

· Registered
6,358 Posts
i seen a turbo that will put some serious power to the ground with the 3.4L i will have to look it up. the last time i got pulled over for speeding i told the officer shoot dont you know i am the reason toyota is in the nascar truck series. shoulda seen his face he thought i was serious i think it might have helped cause instead of 18 over i only got 6+ over....

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my thoughts exactly then i scroll down and see you said it for me. now for my ? do they have a D5 or D8 or something big to pull out something of that size if you are unfortunate to get stuck?
[/b]

Honestly, we've had these trucks out there several times. Only been stuck once. 8 guys were able to push it out. For the most part the sand is pretty packed in the camping areas. I maynot take it after all. The dealership my come through for me. But, I will not blink twice if I have to take it. :p

· Registered
846 Posts
I'm lookin in to the TRD blower. They don't produce them anymore but I know a couple guys that are ex-Toyota master tech's so they can get one for me.
[/b]
I just pulled my buddies off of his Tundra two weeks ago. He had to get something practial cause the kids were getting cramped in the back so he got a four runner but not to bad of a deal though its v6 4wd with the lockers and everything....

Anyways if your looking into a purchase soon i think he still has it and is lookin to sell it, i think its got about 10,000 miles on it and not abused at all, if your interested let me know!

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
This is getting crazier by the minute... :(

· Registered
514 Posts
[/b]

I know for a fact you can completely submarine a d5 in the mud. We had to call the Army, and they had to use a Tank Extractor to get it out. The boss wasn't happy :angry:

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey kracker, maybe after were done riding you can help me move some new furniture into my apartment, figuring since you have the truck and all :)
[/b]
[attachmentid=1281]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.