Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A) can i pull the spark arrestor in my full Yoshi RS-5 exhaust and still run the CRBM?
B) how do i pull the spark arrestor in the Yoshi RS-5

·
Registered
384 Posts
1. YES
2. You have to drill a hole to get the screw out unless you can get it out sidways, i couldnt so i drilled it

·
Registered
171 Posts
I do believe you can. A member on a forum tested it and it looked fine. i took a dremel and cut the welds on the bolt rather than drilling the hole. But yesterday in a 4th gear wheelie she hit the grab bar. I bent the endcap which sucks, but o well!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info guys. i was just making sure there wasnt more than that 1 screw holding it n there.

p.s. that Yosh full ex. really brings out the low end. i had a lot of doubts as to wether or not it would make any noticible difference but it def. does

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yoshi Exhaust

If you put on a full yoshi exhaust, does yoshi say you need to install and EMS Peripheral Interface Module or the
EMS Fuel Injection Map Adjuster Kit?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not at all. im just running the CB, full rs-5 and air lid removed and it runs fine. Yosh does not specify any other mods being required or recommended with thier full exhaust in the instructions they supplied

·
Registered
6 Posts
EMS

I also talked to Yoshi and no you dont need an EMS PIM but you will get more hp if you add one. Especially if you modify the air box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts