Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks goes out to Fuel, he has really great customer service and will work with you to get what you're looking for.

I know most of you guys have been waiting awhile to see the updates on my bike so I'll give you a glimpse even though it's still not finished! Damn UPS!!!! :angry: If Fuel only delivered it himself! :lol: So far I got the number plates on and cleaned up the controls with a kill switch and a dirt bike switch and removed the warning plate, I just got to get new rivets now. So everything on the bars (when I finally get them) will be nice and clean. Then I also ordered Powermadd handguards but they're the wrong yellow so I'm sending those back <_< . The most exciting thing I was looking forwards to was getting my seat back and man did it make me happy when I picked it up. But as you will see in the pictures the yellows don't match :angry:, but the worst part is a good friend of mine did it and didn't charge me a dime so I feel real bad going back to him and asking him to chnange it, as you can see I'm kind of in a bind about the cover now. I was thinking of showing him pictures and him saying it needs to be changed and me just agreeing haha we'll see. Ethier way it's better then the blue seat, also I just threw the plastics back on so I know everything is dirty. By tuesday I should have the whole bike back together so check back then to see it.

· Registered
2,630 Posts
A big thanks goes out to Fuel, he has really great customer service and will work with you to get what you're looking for. [/b]
Great to see you supporting the site's sponsors, the bike looks sick! B)

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
OK..Totally changed my opinion of the Yellow ones...hell...if I had known they would look THAT good I would have bought one :D

Props to you Fuel...ya gotta nother winner :p

1,381 Posts
That kit looks extremely bold. Nice Job!

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments :D . I guess I have made up for my johnny 5 front end :rolleyes: Anyone thinking of getting new tires you gotta check out the new GNCC tires these things rip! I have way more traction then I did with the stock rubber.

Oh and SandJunkie this yellow one will beat any white ltr out there :p

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
HEY!!!...why is he picking on me???? :p

· Registered
118 Posts
LOOK GREAT. jUST NEED TO GET THAT SEAT BLACK MAYBE THE FRAME ALSO.

· Registered
2,648 Posts
I love those tires, what size and kind of ITP tire are those?

· Registered
118 Posts
phil did you notice a difference going from the 18" tire to the 20" tire

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
difference in how? If you mean by gearing, defiantly I have a 13 front tooth and it feels just about stock. I think I'm going to go with a 1 larger rear tooth and see what that does. There is also a lot more ground clearnce which is one thing I was after anyway.

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
That bike is gonna look absofreakinglutely sik when it all comes together :D

· Registered
118 Posts
Phil what are you thinking about doing with the shocks. are you going to leave them red or replace them with better ones.

I cant wait to see that seat cover and backgrounds

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.