Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a had weird issue relating to the fuel light and the quad bogging down. One time I ran out of fuel & the other is when the fuel light came on for low fuel. The second time with low fuel you could see plenty of fuel still in the bottom of the tank.
This last time when the low fuel light came on the bike started to bog down, you could ride at a slower speed but if tried to throttle it would bog down. If you stopped and just put it in neutral it wouldn't throttle up right. I added fuel but the problem still existed until both times it seems the problems was resolved when I popped the pressure line off the regulator that feeds the injector. This didn't seem to happen before the PC V was put on. There was some voltage problems with the PC III and so it was sent to Dynojet. They said they have grounding problems on the PC III and the grounding method had to be modified to ground correctly and to eliminate the voltage issues. They suggested I just install the PC V because the grounding problem was resolved and I wouldn't have to modify the grounding wiring on the quad. So hence for a small fee they swapped power commanders and set me the PC V. I didn't used to have the low fuel light bogging problem until it seems the PC V was installed. I've already installed a new fuel pump. IS this related to the fuel regulator, PC V or maybe some other know problem that someone has experienced.
Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts