Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening folks,

After five years of being out of the sport, I have purchased an ltr, as some of you may have seen, and plan on being at the track tomorrow. The bike is. Urgently fitted with everything short of motor work and suspension. Anything I should keep an eye on while at the track? I have made the switch from trx and am not sure yet if it was a good one.

Please take a look....

New ltr

Old race bike

Thank you,
Sam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Watch your suspension, since you dont have resprung and revalved stock shocks you will be landing pretty hard if your tracking the bike. My rear shock on my 07 is stock and i cased the skyshot 1 day and my rear shock got bent and the springs couldnt handle it and had to replace it just for now till i get my aftermarket rear shock. Suspension is key. I have fox floats on the front of mine with a houser plus 2 steering stem and raised bars for less vibration. All depends how deep your pockets are but if you do the right upgrades, youll forget about that trx real quick. Thats mine below . Im rebuilding it frame up as we speak. Also Ltrs come stock with longer aarms stock than any other quads. Mine are stock and handle great with my suspension even tho they look after market 😉.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts