Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did search but couldnt find. I just put my quad back together, and when I turn the key it primes but then after its done priming the Fi light blinks once with 2 interval then again. also, the lights on my power commander III do not light up. whats goin on?

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Is the tps tap connected?

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
It should only blink when codes when it's in dealer mode, it may blink if it thinks it's hot or the TOS is activated :blackeye:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats in the side on the throttle body, correct?

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
TPS is on the t- body, the TOS is up front on the under the hood. Did you mount the mount the pciii under the hood and move the TOS ( tip over sensor )? If you did you could have mounted it upside down.

But then again if it was the TOS it would not prime the fuel pump i believe.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
You said it blinks once then an interval followed by two quick blink's, then repeats?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I did not relocate the PCIII. TPS is good.

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
After reading the manual for a second I belive you bike is just trying to tell you that is has thrown a code it can not tell you which code until the bike is in dealer mode like so

just hook a jumper to the the red wire where the cherry bomb plugs in and ground it and it will flash a code threw the light (fi). then count them like 3 fast blinks and 1 slow or any other combo of blinks just let me know and I will let you know what's up.

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
Did you pull the codes yet or do you need help with that,

all the info is in the manual, except for grounding the white wire w red stripe to put it in dealer mode. this does the same thing as the dealer switch.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I need help getting it into dealer mode. I think from there, pulling the codes should be easy?

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
OK

there is a six pin plug by the ECM that the CBRM plugs in to, in that connector there is a white wire with red stripe on it. all you do is start with the ignition off ground that wire with a paper clip and jumper, then turn on the ignition switch and read the codes. it should flask the code three times be for moving on to the next code, the codes will always start with the smaller number first. like two flashes then three flashes will be a 23 and so on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts