Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the ltr 450 and kinda in a pickle with selecting an exhaust. I have been looking at the dasa or curtis sparks. My ltr has a yoshi cherry bomb, and the lid removed. I will be purchasing an air filter when I buy an exhaust. The sparks exhaust worked really well on my 400ex, but many people say dasa is better for the ltr. Just wondering what you guys think of these two exhaust. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
719 Posts
All i have ever heard is how the DASA is the god of power for a LTR. I have read on this forum (forgot where) that it gives the highest HP gain on the Dyno.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
There are so many threads on this subject. Just search for best exhaust, which exhaust, exhaust shootout, etc... You will get MORE threads than you can read in a day on exhaust opinions....

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
also look at yoshi and it ron woods exhaust. no one exhaust is the best for all riding conditions. some are better for top end power and other make more mid range power. what type of riding do you do?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys I decided to go with the Dasa exhaust, it should be delivered in the next day or so. I'll also be ordering a intake kit from fuel to compliment it. Hopefully it give the ol ltr a lil more pep. lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very good choice. You'll be happy with it.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Yosh hands down for overall power and build quality .Dyno proven!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
also look at yoshi and it ron woods exhaust. no one exhaust is the best for all riding conditions. some are better for top end power and other make more mid range power. what type of riding do you do?

Its loud, but has the best poweroutput from both dasa and yoshi, and I had them all, and at the bottom end non are better than HMF. And thats where you gain advantage and win races - out of corners you will fly better with HMF than yoshi (that is good but not as good as the dyno shows im afraid) - in real life it not up with the best. Dasa is grest and i think best at top, but will loose against hmf in the low, so how you ride makes all the difference. Never tried TDC, but hear great stuff..
In mx and enduro i would go for hmf no doubt, but on the road and dunes i maybe would go for dasa. I all depends on what range you need most power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts