Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Ems Install Problem

3K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  06LT-R450 
I know this sounds stupid BUT...I know when I installed the Trinity set up I had it plugged into the wrong plug. It just flashed back and forth but not the EFI light, just the fuel module. So it was telling me that it wasn't installed correctly. Might want to double check and see if all the leads are going to the proper places...
Funny thing...when we went out for our first ride there was a guy with an LTR and a Trinity set up...he had HIS hooked up wrong and he never even noticed it...and no I didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarress him in front of his girlfriend :(

06...I think your looking in the wrong place...if I'm not mistaken the PIM goes under the plastics on the front end. I think your supposed to slide the CDI box down and it just bolts somewhere up unfer the front plastics on that aluminum rail...check that out and holla back :D

Shot in the dark because it looks like your on the right track...did you disconnect power? Maybe to clear the memory?

I also heard somewhere on here that the guy turned his petcock all the way off...then all the way back on and it cleared out the flashing light...
I know I'm really reaching now...

rock on 06...some people have no sense of adventure... :p

You'll figure it out and then your gonna have that much more to talk about :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.