Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
the only thing that makes that lemon looking quad worthy of being a quadracer is fuels graphic kit and i think he would back me up on that 1 :lol: but if it was white i would say great job

· Registered
5,288 Posts
Sharp! That is turning out really good.

· Registered
642 Posts
looking REALLY good ... last pic I saw -- it still had the stock seat. Amazing what a seat cover can do ... hmmmmmm ... speaking of ..... KYLE -- did you ever get my solid black seat cover ??????
PM me please

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
Niice...I agree...what a difference that seat cover makes... :D

Now I can't wait for the "Dramatic" change...good job! :D

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone, for the few of you that think there white one can hang with this one then lets line em up :D

wyomingatver the black button is for the lights, look on the right side of the handle bars and you'll see a little red button which is the start button.

Trav the bars are amazing worth every penny.

· Registered
315 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone, for the few of you that think there white one can hang with this one then lets line em up :D

wyomingatver the black button is for the lights, look on the right side of the handle bars and you'll see a little red button which is the start button.

Trav the bars are amazing worth every penny.
[/b]
i would race u and make u wish yours was white but i live in canada but sand junkie on the other hand.................... :p

· Premium Member
20,716 Posts
Don't use Junkie's as our flag ship white one, it is shiny not fast. Fuel is the fast one, if he ever gets it back. :)
[/b]
What?...you don't REALLY think I'm gonna sit around and shine my bike all day do you? :rolleyes:
The only reason I haven't dropped mine off at DASA is because he has had Fuel's...the last thing Dan needs is ANOTHER 450 in there to distract him...I'll wait until Fuel gets his back...definately go for some Glamis runs...THEN I'll drop mine off at DASA...hopefully he will have a set of stock cams by then to cut the turn around time down...I don't want to be without my baby too long...
Besides...I'm not in too much of a hurry to give my bike BACK to the guys that scratched it in the first place :angry:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.