Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i stole this from the ASA forum. Being out here in San Diego, we love to ride Glamis, but have limited friends who also ride, and of those, even fewer ride sand. so i wanted to post this and see if we can something rolling.

Allow this thread to be a place where the 'camp-less' come together.
Perhaps the answer to these questions can help the process.
Sobe-Bomb or Camp Fire?
Sun up: iced-tea or beer?
Sun down: soda, beer or cocktails?
No music or loud music?
Party Hard or Sun Rise Ride?
Dogs: Leashed or Run Free?
Kids or No Kids?
Family or Boys-Trip?
North: Gecko, Osbourne, Glamis Flats, Washes
South: Ogilby, Buttercup, Midway, Dune Buggy Flats (Gordon's)
Sailor Slang or Church Chat [Language choice]?
???? or ???? <--- you add the questions

For me, it would look something like this:

Camp Fire, iced-tea, beer / cocktails, Both on music, Some late nights, but I do love early rides, Dogs Leashed, no kids, Down for both rides, but usually my wife is with me. We are good stewards of the dunes. We like camping on Gecko(will try other places), and we're inclined to drink it up after the sun sets, but we forego the party to rise and ride early. Sorry, i am a sailor, but can clean it up around kids and people who dont appreciate that kind of talk. we're looking for some fun folks to circle the wagons with.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:).. blowing stuff up. You fill a sobe bottle with gas and set it in the middle of a campfire. It then creates a fountain of fire..

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll chime in, although I've never been to Glamis...

Camp fire/Iced tea/Beer/music (doesn't have to be loud though)/sunrise ride (although late nights are routine)/dogs leashed/no kids/Family trip because my wife rides with me, but not so much with the guys/can't answer the Glamis questions/and definitely sailor slang.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well dunat1c you should make a trip to glamis!! Thanks for posting though!

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's on my bucket list Domer!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Camp fire, water, beer, music, party hard, leave my dogs @home, don't have kids, bring ladies, washes, ogilbey, prior MM2(SW) so any language,

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for posting PCS.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I've never been to glamis, but have always dreamed of it since I first laid eyes in Dirtwheels over 20 years ago, but I'll go for the post:

Big camp fire, tea & beer, no music when out camping - can't hear your surroundings, party hard AND sunrise ride, my Shadey girl doesn't need a leash, she listens better than my kids, kids - they ride, my fam hangs wit da boys, can't shout out a specific area as I've never been, and I don't sensor my speech around anybody - within respect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts