Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am making custom LTR450 warning labels. They are like the ones on ebay except mine are done with aluminum instead of cheap plastic. Mine are also not cut out but the images are powdercoated on in whatever color you want.

So you choose any two color combo for the labels, One for the background color and the image color. I can also do custom designs for some extra money.

This is the standard design. These will be 55.00 shipped on the east coast 60 on the wets. Will come with hardware also. Hit me up with custom orders. Pm me or text 606-three one zero-three three65.

Here's a completed set. I have different color blues also. This one is awesome. Has many effects to it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up for the day.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
New standard design. These will be available also.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone? I got any color powdercoat you could ever want. Gonna have a set done soon for some real picture reference.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for some views.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pictures of a finished product would help.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some I just finished up. Man they are sweet. Pics don't show how nice they are. Two toned powdercoat like this is rare as it's not easy. Worth it.

I'll have some pics of up the ltr450 set I just finished also. It's the coolest blue effect I've ever seen.

Pics in just a few mins.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This blue has so many changes. It's crazy.

Reactions: Emmdmm19

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What ya'll think?

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I don't understand the legality if it.

Dude who did my graphics wouldn't put those in or give me them pieced cuz he said it was illegal to cover up them factory warning labels. Because if something were to happen, and if they were covered up, bla bla bla.

I went back that night and took them outta the trash lol and put them on anyway.

So that is what I think. Oh and they're phat, I'd def rock these and like that they're aluminum and you can p.c them.

If I ever find my red fender set I will order some.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I like mine!! And both of my graphics kit cover that spot. One custom and one being a rockstar Malta knockoff, I've never thought twice about it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It's not a must to have warning labels. Think about it. Aftermarket plastics don't even have places for them at all. Every atv I've ever had I removed the labels first thing.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Up for the night.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Flat rate 55 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Custom ones will be higher. The ones like shown are 55.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keep in mind these come with mounting hardware also. Rivets and washers. I can provide polished rivets or Black ones.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Up for a night bump.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
50 shipped is the lowest I can do them for. More for custom ones.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for new price.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 21 Posts