Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum, I have had some trouble finding th yosh crbm around the house, So I ended up buying the DMC!!!! Anyone run one? I know that yosh worked with Suzuki to build it , but is the DMC the same or did I waste my money?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Air box lid off
highley modified spark arrester
pea shooter out and cut down with a sceen installed

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To my knowledge they are the same.
[/b]
The bike is brand new with maybe an hour on it so I just wanted to get it right, Befor the DMC the pipe would glow when idleing, now it doesnt so I guess its fueling better now thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The bike is brand new with maybe an hour on it so I just wanted to get it right, Befor the DMC the pipe would glow when idleing, now it doesnt so I guess its fueling better now thanks.
[/b]

Yeah the are exactly the same... Except for one has a a set of wires... All it is is a 98.8 ohm resistor...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have the DMC chip as well as their ProComp4 slip-on and I'm very pleased with both. DMC has excellent customer service and I really strained their patience when I had their full system on my YFZ. I broke 4 different pipes while they were developing the ProComp4...the original version being the Alien. They promptly replaced each..even overnighting the last one so I could make a race that coming weekend. That's the way to develop repeat customers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the DMC chip as well as their ProComp4 slip-on and I'm very pleased with both. DMC has excellent customer service and I really strained their patience when I had their full system on my YFZ. I broke 4 different pipes while they were developing the ProComp4...the original version being the Alien. They promptly replaced each..even overnighting the last one so I could make a race that coming weekend. That's the way to develop repeat customers.
[/b]

Thanks guys this site rips.....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
adding to this topic, how long will these devices last?
[/b]
NO MORE DOUBLE POSTS PLEASE

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
NO MORE DOUBLE POSTS PLEASE
[/b]
My you ARE touchy...you need some sand bro...getcha frustrations out... ;)

·
Registered
5,546 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
No excuses here, but a new storm ever single week, my hawks lost a few games, and I haven't ridden the LTR since last year sometime... I have been working though and the roofing job still hasn't started yet :angry: Oh and this laptop is a pain so when I have to read stuff twice or posts by one person on here I tend to flip out :devil: How's the weather down there in march?

·
Registered
296 Posts
[attachmentid=3421]O.K. I'll need to get an I.V started on you right away...
We're going to need to transport both you and your LT-R to the Florence, Oregon dunes STAT!
I'm perscribing several hours of intense treeshots and sand drags, followed by a plenty of liquids...then repeat as necessary. Your entitled to a second opinion of course, but too much wasted time could cost you your sanity.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
When shall we ride? I might have next week off.. Three day weekends most of the time, working at fort lewis right now but could easily run to neah bay and get the ltr :)

P.S. start the morphine drip stat :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
i have the dmc power chip dmc efi and the dmc efi and the dmc comp 4 pipe! its a good combo

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just double checking,

would the DMC powerchip work just as well as the cherry bomb, with only the airbox lid off, and the baffle out of the stock exhaust, or do you think with just that I should get the cherry bomb?

From what I can see (maybe just me) is that the DMC Powerchip should only be used with DMC pipe, where as yoshi cherry bomb can be used with standard pipe with the baffle out, and the airbox lid off?

would the DMC powerchip work just as well as the cherry bomb with only the airbox lid off, and the baffle out of the stock exhaust, or do you think with just those minor mods I should get the cherry bomb?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
It's the same thing as a CRBM...generic resistor in a different wrapper...no worries...

·
Registered
277 Posts
All both of them are doing to my understanding is resisting a electric current to a lower current so the computer uses the "racemap" unstead of the stock map. I am sure it is all beacuase of emisions :blackeye:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts