Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Cornering Opinion!

976 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BCGIrish 
#1 ·
Well i was just curious what you guys thought the ltr was...a brake slider like the yamahas or a powerslider like the hondas...i feel the back end is very light on this quad and that with the stock rear tires it makes a good brake slider!..but maybe once i put on my mxr's it'll be different...soo what are your guys' opinions?

#2 ·
I think it's a powerslider...seems I can always kick the ass end out...even in a straight line...no matter which tires I have on...course I may be riding it wrong... :(

#4 ·
yea...its an either or i suppose...on hard pack this thing kicks out wayyyy easy hopefully once i put the holeshots on it helps with that!

#5 ·
it'll do what ever u want but if you want it to really rail, you gotta change out those front tires. I usually do all my braking @ the very end of the straight and power through the turns. I use the front binders to scrub speed and the rears to set up for the turn.

#6 ·
The desert.... all sweeping turns.... so pin it and just kind of steer. Unless it's a blind turn that ends up being an off camber 90 then you lock it up slide off the track and pray for no boulders... That's fun too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.