Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY captured the mythic beast known as the LTR-450.. Found a yellow '08 bone stock on fbm, immaculate condition for a fair price, did i say she is immaculate? Sat in older gents garage for many years getting minimal use. Currently in the shop giving valves and fuel system a full spec. Needed a new fuel reg but other than that she is an absolute beauty. Already copped Renthal bars ATV race bend, odi lock ons, alba nerfs, alba intimidator front bumper, alba extended read bar, HMF cherry bomb, k&n air filter, outerwears pre filter, Attack seat cover. Will take off airbox lid and baffle but looking to upgrade exhaust, figured i'd go straight to the source. Would i absolutely need to buy a fuel programmer if i went with the full DASA? Hearing conflicting reports.. or should i run the HMF cb with an hmf full exhaust? I'll be trail riding it mostly.

Also what are the best graphic kits out there? Hard to evaluate because nobody has any finished product images on their site! I really like the way oem looks i just wish it was black and not blue.

Also if anybody is selling an aftermarket full exhaust system, i'd be happy to take it off your hands for a fair price + shipping!

Learned alot from you guys. Thanks for keeping the HQ alive and well for all these years!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,311 Posts
Would i absolutely need to buy a fuel programmer if i went with the full DASA
No you do not need a programmer for the mods you are listing.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts