Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a choice to make, brand new Honda TRX450r, or brand new LTR450r.
Both bikes are getting stripped and rebuilt to the same spec, Walsh parts all round, after market everything you can think of..

So why should I buy a Suzuki instead of a Honda? and keep in mind me and my Dad are doing it for ourselves with no help of sponsors. :question:

Cheers everyone.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh lord.

Just ride each one and pick the one you like better.

If they're both truly both machines, at that point it just becomes preference.
+1... its like apples to oranges. Ford to Chevy. If you are putting identical parts on each bike... I personly would ride either one of them. Sounds like what ever you do... Its not gonna be stock. So you really can't compare the 2...

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
i think the ltr 450 is better than the trx 450 just look at adam mcgill he races gncc he went from a trx 450 to a ltr 450 but also you have to be comfortable on the quad so if you are striping it anyway ride both and pick witch one your most comfortable on

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
It is Chris Bithell who is on a zuk not Adam mcgill

·
Registered
728 Posts
i prefer the seating position and steering of the ltr among other things. the trx can be built into a stump pulling drag race king but. i dont think borich needed it lol

·
frescasipper
801 Posts
Hybrid? :p

I have a question for you, since theirs two choices you are giving us which means you have an interest in both, what are your likes and dislikes of each?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts