Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Can they just mod a flywheel and ship it or do they need the whole motor to set it up properly ?
Sorry I just got on here and saw your post. You just send Racers Edge your flywheel and if you buy the MSD and coil from them they'll give you plenty of support. They actually loaded a 700 raptor curve into the box for me to start the bike and it actually performed pretty well. I ended up adding a bit more advance though. Most likely they will say to contact me once you start setting up the jetting and timing curves. I do want to stress that this is not a GNCC or trail bike set up because the MSD people did not take into account that water can get into the box via the computer jack input. They really dropped the ball on that aspect of the design. Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
They use PSI springs. (as of last year anyway)

As far as the $300 goes, totally brain farted on the valve springs. But, that is not req'd, but suggested!

Rowe...if you need any more help, you can PM any of us. Walsh YFZ helped me out a ton when I was doing my swap. I did have the quirky ON then OFF then ON to start issue when I was e-start, but a TOS elim from KMS solved that issue for me. I gutted my harness myself to save some money...but all other prices listed above are about spot on. My set up all-in-all was about $550 with the valve springs. I would NEVER go back...this set up is much cleaner, and the quad is much more responsive, hands down! I am also running close build to yours and Blue Ranger's...14:1, P&P, ATP int cam, 08 exh cam.

You will love it...start saving :)
Need help with the carb conversion. Where do I start? And I would like to be able to get everything I need from one place If possible

41 - 43 of 43 Posts