Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for a friend of mine. He just bought paddles with a Honda/Suzki bolt pattern and has a raptor (Scarypaddles). He needs to mount them on his raptor. So there are 2 options. A) buy new hubs or B) double drill them
Since we don't have time to find hubs (or money) we're just going to drill them.

Question 1: Since they're different bolt patterns, does anybody know of an EASY and precise way to drill a set of rims for another bike or know of a diagram you can print out off the internet.
Question 2: Will honda/suzuki hubs fit right onto a raptor axle, or are they different? And if they will, where is a cheap place to get them?

THANKS!!

PS we leave on friday!

·
Super Moderator
31,830 Posts
Honda/Suzuki 4x110mm
Yamaha 4x115mm

What I do is take the lid off a coffee can and using my daughters compass and protractor I make a template of 4x110 then I make 2 lines perpendicular to each other that go in between the 110 holes. Reset your compass to 1/2 of 115mm (57.5mm) then redrill on that circle. then bolt your template to the wheel and drill your new holes.

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
I use the rotor rock guards from the front, I think almost every quad comes with them

View attachment 13462

1 - 13 of 13 Posts