Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought ltr about 3 weeks ago ran fine checked oil all good ran perfectly fine besides battery got new starts every time but not perfect drove it in the shed didn’t ride for a day pulled her out and won’t start pop started it Barley in 3rd wouldn’t go in 2nd after starting realized it was back firing a lot bogging down I could still ride it but don’t want too turned it off and back on and it started faster then it ever has turned it back off and wouldn’t start back up so I just put her away also after pop starting I got it to reach decent rpms with our bogging one time and I feel like I hear rattle but maybe that’s just me resorting to the worst it has hot cams and black diamond valves don’t recall the crank but it’s after market racing also this is a 06 ltr450 I do believe the last time the engine was opened was 2017 i think it was top end, still has a swirl filter but there’s a little screw on the left side of the swirl filter and it just drips gas, I don’t wanna touch it till I get input also should I delete the swirl or leave it any thing helps appreciate it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts