Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I switched my rears out with Holeshot MXR6's and WOW what a difference! Its a night and day difference. I had Major problems with my rear staying planted in corners, but now....man o man! I would love for them to make radials hook up like this!

· Registered
1,218 Posts
I switched my rears out with Holeshot MXR6's and WOW what a difference! Its a night and day difference. I had Major problems with my rear staying planted in corners, but now....man o man! I would love for them to make radials hook up like this!
[/b]
sweet i cant wait mine should be here monday.i love the stockers in perfect conditions but soon as the corners get hardpacked forget about it.i wrecked hard today because of this.fourth gear pinned around a sweeper(that i normally would ride the edge of the rough stuff to maintain traction) got inside one time slid sideways and that was it.MAN AM I SORE!il be looking forward to using the mxr6's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.