Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys, I cant get the size to of the flyer to work out for me. If anyone would like any info, Just hit me up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
ATV Rodeo
WhenSaturday, Jun 23, 2012
DescriptionKanawha Valley's ATV Rodeo - Sponsored by Rocky Mountain ATV/MC We're doing it again! We had a huge turn out last year so we're hoping to grow even bigger this year! We will have events for all ages but here's just a few: Barrel Race, Obstacle Course, Speed Race, Squeeze Race, Donut Derby, and for all those mud lovers... the Mud Run! So for those who are ready to get down and dirty, make sure you bring your ATV out and have a turn in the deep, slimy mud holes... we dare ya! Admission is $5 per person (this does not include entry fees) - Gates open at 10:00 am - For entry fees, classes or other information please contact us or you can search Virginia ATV Rodeos on Facebook!

Kanawha Valley Arena - Events

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a little video we put together of our last event. If anyone is close by, we are having another one Jun 23rd.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THAT LOOKS FUN i DO THE HORSE SHOE DRAGS BUT WE DONT HAVE THESE AROUND HERE
Yea, they are a lot of fun. We had one over the weekend and the top 12 spots were separated by less than one second, with a difference of .01 between the top too. So close racing. Whats a Horse Shoe drag?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts